Monday, January 23, 2017

Review: The Couple Next Door

The Couple Next Door The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say about this book except that it is not only a page turner - but each page contains another change in the story. You think you know what is happening .. but then it changes. Your babysitter bails, but you are only going next door to your neighbors house for dinner...you leave your child home alone with only the monitor to keep her in your ear range. You think she is safe because - well, you get to check on her every half hour. But then you return home - the front door ajar only to find she has been kidnapped. Just when you think you know who did it - BAM it points to someone else. Eventually this tangled web becomes clear with loads and loads of surprises. Good book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I don't know if I could read that book, I'd probably be more worried about my kids than I already am.

    ReplyDelete

Share this