Friday, January 6, 2017

Likes and Follows

I just checked my FB page.  The one I use for my business e-store and looked at the statistics.  It seems that I have 394 LIKES and 359 FOLLOWS.  So apparently there are some more people who like my page BUT they do not want to follow me.

I find when I go to someone's page and like them - I automatically follow them.  So why do you like a page?  Because you like what they sell, or what they are saying or representing?  Then why wouldnt you like to follow them....Although I would love to get more likes - hey if you are interested hop on over to my page www.facebook.com/seeavon and give me a like - and I hope you will follow also.

If not, maybe you can tell me why some people like and follow - while others only like.





4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I realized there was a difference between liking and following. I checked, and I'm doing both on your page. I'll have to pay attention to what I'm doing on other FB pages from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I check my statistics once in a while and found that out...I guess just because you like a site doesnt mean you have to follow. We keep learning everyday.

      Delete
  2. for me, it has to do with the way FB changed the business pages and how they work. I never followed business pages with my personal page because I didn't want my feed stuffed with ads. (that's why it's personal, lol). But now with my business page, I don't "see" the pages who's posts I may have liked (but not followed) and therefore I can't follow them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my page it has both "like" and "follow" and you can "unfollow" if you want...think people just dont want to see my posts from it...it's ok but I was just wondering why there was a difference in numbers...

      Delete

Share this