Sunday, December 11, 2016

Need an Avon Catalog?

As much as I love to shop and surf online, sometimes I feel the need to have a book or catalog in my hand, a cup of coffee and sit on the couch and just "browse"  - turn down a few pages of things I want or need....

So today I am offering a #free catalog to anyone who wishes to have that book in their hands.  While you are welcome to click on the book to the right and look through the catalog - I will be happy to mail you one the next available campaign.

And if you order today, I will send you out some great samples - fragrances, creams, etc. before you even receive the book.

So please stop by and fill out the contact form via this link - https://agshap.wordpress.com/avon-catalog-request/

And get your free catalog mailed this week....must get requests by Dec 12 - books go out on Wednesday December 13....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this