Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Deal of the Day Today

In all my decades of living - and there have been many - one of the things I learned was to treat your skin well.  Cleanse, and hydrate it and it will treat you well.  I know I would like to grow old gracefully but who says that we need to have a million wrinkles?  No way - so every night I cleanse and hydrate my face and neck...

In my 40s I usually used Vitale by Avon, but the older I got the more moisture I would need.  I finally graduated to Ultimate and now Avon has an Ultimate Supreme -
and if bought separately it will cost you $50 (guess you missed the sale price....

.BUT TODAY YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE......

just place a $45+ order and use the code ULTIMATE.....and you too can have beautiful skin.....or you can give it as a gift....check it out today at http://www.youravon.com/ashapiro.


dec6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this