Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: The Truth About Us

The Truth About Us The Truth About Us by Dalene Flannigan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My Kindle has thousands of books. Upon trying to rearrange some of them I came along this one that I had not finished or reviewed. Upon finally completing it, I know why I stopped - a good story but quite slow moving - about friends with a secret - and we know when you hold in secrets they eventually come to light....but I found there was something lacking in the story....cant put my finger on it....anyone else feel the same (if you have read this book)

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of books on my Kindle too. I didn't know you could rearrange them. That's always disappointing when a book is lacking in the story line.

    ReplyDelete

Share this