Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pretending to Dance

Pretending to Dance Pretending to Dance by Diane Chamberlain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have never read a Chamberlain book that I didnt like - but this one I love. The story was so fascinating even though it jumped back and forth between Molly as a teenager and the present time all grown up and married.

Molly is so close to her father and her mom and her mom - see this is an unusual situation where her father had a baby (her) with another woman who gave her up to her present mom - Nora - but dad is her biological dad....they all lived near each other. One big happy family - but dad has MS and is confined to a wheelchair. We learn about Molly and growing up, family ties, love and hate, but mostly about forgiveness. I can go on and on talking about this book - but it would do no justice to it - YOU MUST READ IT! I will stay in your mind and heart long after you finish it....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this