Sunday, November 13, 2016

Love those Stocking Stuffers


While I do not celebrate Christmas, I am gungho on stocking stuffers.....I love to make them, love to give them and having alot of acquaintances who do nice things for me - I tend to make many.  Being an Avon Rep affords me the opportunity to make nice stocking stuffers.

But you too, can make them for little or no money.....I usually put at least 3 items into a stuffer (sometimes my stuffers are not stockings but a nice container)...I always put a hand cream and a lip balm and then one makeup item (usually a mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow)  I have given these gifts to the crossing guards, the school nurse and the security officer in my school.

Take a look at the deal below - and you too can easily make at least 3 stuffers for these people you need to give a small gift to.....this year instead of stockings or containers I will be purchasing gloves and adding these items to them, wrapped in cellophane.....

check out items at my estore at www.youravon.com/ashapiro or click the book to the right of this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this