Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Boots and Bedlam

Boots and Bedlam Boots and Bedlam by Ashley Farley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow Farley and the Sweeney sisters did it again. Didnt get up off the couch until I finished this book. Loved the way Farley brings you into the lives of the Sweeney clan. You feel like you are part of the family. You share the good times and the bad.

Sam Sweeney is finally marrying her man but things start to get hectic when they plan the wedding for Christmas eve - between the planning, moving to a new home, and running the market, atop of her son bringing home a diva for her to contend with. When things get out of hand Sam steps up to the challenge the only way she knows how.....looking forward to the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good book, especially if you wanted to read it all! I like these kinds of stories too, about families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed Boots and Bedlam. I agree Farley pulls you right into the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my sister to read them also....everyone I recommend them to loves them...

    ReplyDelete

Share this