Saturday, September 17, 2016

Come join my team and make money!

Since my last post, I have had people contact me about becoming an Avon Rep....so I might be a bit busy since I put in a lot of time building my team. I think of myself as a leader and therefore, I want to be there for my team members.

One of the questions I was asked was "How much can I make?" And believe me with the new program that started Sept 16 you make 40% - that is alot - if you have $150 in orders you would earn $60, a $300 order, you earn $120.  All you have to do is ask people you know that wear make up, use deodorant, use moisturizers, bubble bath, wears jewelry, etc....and ask why can't they purchase those items from you instead of Walmart, CVS or other retail store. You know the prices are going to be better.  And of course the product is so much better too.  One thing I can commit to is the fact that I wear Avon....from their deodorant, to their hair products, to their makeup and hand and body creams.  When I recommend an item to my customer it is not only because I want to sell it but also because I use it and know for a fact that it is the best.

And now Avon has 3 packages you can choose from depending on how much you can or want to spend of starter kits....wish they had this choice when I joined....the premium kit is worth $400 - you can start selling right away with the products and samples you receive in that kit.....dont pass up an opportunity to be selling like a pro....



I recently advised a customer of mine to use a certain replenishing cream for her very dry skin - Nurtura Replenishing Cream - #521514 now on sale for $4.99 - she hesitated of course, but then I told her about our 30 day return policy - dont like it?  Return it for a credit or refund.  So she tried it for two weeks on my recommendation - loved it and ordered two more.  We have firming creams and banishing creams (I use it for those age spots that keep creeping up).....so Avon is not just makeup anymore.

Ask me how you can earn money today doing what you like - talking to people and communicating your love of Avon to them.  All you need is an hour or two a day to contact people via phone, emal or texting.....and your orders will start coming in.  Become part of my team, and I will walk you through on how to sell for a profit.

Start now at www.startavon.com and use reference code ashapiro




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this