Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: My Sister's Secret: An addictive, gripping and emotional read

My Sister's Secret: An addictive, gripping and emotional read My Sister's Secret: An addictive, gripping and emotional read by Tracy Buchanan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loved this story. When I first started it I found it jumped between 1988 and 2016 - not my favorite type of read. I get confused jumping back and forth....so I had decided this was a 3 star book. But the further I got into the book the more I followed the lives of these amazing three sisters, Faith, Hope and Charity. The story centers around the death of their sister, Faith, and the effect it had on the whole family - the choices they made in life, their feelings and their questions. It finally ends with Charity's daughter, Willow, and the secrets she uncovers about her parents, and her family to finally bring this story to a peak of surprises. Definitely pumped it up to a 4 star book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this