Friday, September 23, 2016

Make $1,000 in 90 days

Yes, you can do it with Avon.  I do it and love it - I meet interesting people and have come out of my shell to talk to them about my love of Avon.  For great prices you can buy almost anything - because Avon has become more than just makeup.  We have fragrances, moisturizers, concealers, foundations.....and then onto slippers, underwear, dresses, scarves, handbags, jewelry, deodorant, children items, holiday items, plates, cups, candles, pants, shoes, tops...........and so much more.

For a small investment of $25 you get a bundle to start off with of books, samples and products that you can keep or sell - and along with that there is 40% profit.  Check out the breakdown below...and then go to sign up here - www.startavon.com - reference code - ashapiro
kickstart

2 comments:

  1. It's an awesome deal and it seems like so much fun! Wish I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can...it is easy to work it...just submitted a $422 order of which I made more than $88 profit....I had only a total of 7 customers and 3 online customers....and this is without really trying...I work full time and have 9 grandchildren...but I manage to get my books out there, and get orders...right now I have a $100 order pending...cant wait to do this full time!

    ReplyDelete

Share this