Friday, August 26, 2016

Review: The Soak

The Soak The Soak by Patrick E. McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I hate endings. You read and get involved with the characters...their drama, their adventure and know it must come to an end....but then there is no end. You want the good guys to win, but then again who are the good guys? Maybe they are the bad guys? Hobbs - an old man who wants one last go at it...to rob an armored truck....plans are made, but he is feeling his age and wants just this one...but then every chapter brings you closer to surprises and things you didn't see coming.....especially the ending. At first I wasn't giving this book 5 stars because of that ending.....but then the epilogue clears it all up for me.....This book was just the beginning.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this