Friday, August 19, 2016

Review: Dead Lawyers Don't Lie: A Jake Wolfe Novel

Dead Lawyers Don't Lie: A Jake Wolfe Novel Dead Lawyers Don't Lie: A Jake Wolfe Novel by Mark Nolan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Action Suspense. Drama

Every time I thought I knew what was happening this book threw me a curve and added more surprises. Jake Wolfe keeps the story moving with his feats of bravery and love of country. He is a war veteran who goes after The Artist who is assassinating wealthy lawyers. This story not only involves the SFPD but also the FBI. Even Jake's dog gets involved. I particularly loved the way the author made it seem like the dog also had a say in this story. Up to the end of the book it keeps you in surprise mode. Looking forward to Book #2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this