Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Join my team

Do you need extra money?  Who doesn't... well, I have found the perfect job for you.  Become your own boss...turn your passion for beauty into a business that works for you.  

Make your own hours; work where you want; when you want; earn all you want.  And right now you can join for only $15.00 (price due to go up in September)




Do you have an openness to make money?  If you join my team, you will get your own online store, you can make as much as $1000 over the next 90 days, enjoy flexible time....I work a full time day job and sell my Avon at night and weekends....without leaving my home.  Plus I will be your Team Leader and will answer any questions you may have, and help in any way I can.

Three steps to becoming an Avon Rep:

1. Go to www.startavon.com
2. Enter Reference Code: ASHAPIRO
3. Fill out online contract, pay $15 for your starter kit - and you're an Avon Rep.

That's how easy it is....



1 comment:

  1. I've thought about this a lot lately, but I'm not good selling things, especially in person. Do you do most sales in person or online? How do you find your customers?

    ReplyDelete

Share this