Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Lowcountry Stranger

Lowcountry Stranger Lowcountry Stranger by Ashley Farley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bravo...another great book in the series and understand #3 is coming soon. I want the Sweeney family to adopt me. This is a family with three sisters Faith, Jackie and Sam who involve themselves in each others lives - they take care of each other and their families and are always there no matter what the situation. And there is plenty of drama in this family. From dying friends, to long lost husbands, to abducted children, to love lost but found again. If you read the first book in this series, you know what I am talking about...you must read the first book (Her Sisters Shoes) and then continue to this one. You wont be disappointed. Cant wait for the third book in this series.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting read. I've also read books and wished I could be a part of their family too! I often feel that way when I read Amish books.

    ReplyDelete

Share this