Sunday, July 10, 2016

Keeping Sam

Keeping Sam Keeping Sam by Joanne Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OK I read it in 2 days - but I wanted to finish it in one. I have found a new author to follow...The story of Kate - who is attacked which causes her to be in a coma for almost a year. Meantime, her mom is taking care of her son. When she wakes up she wants her son back...but since her mom has been raising him, she is reluctant to give him back. And so starts a court case and some very ugly dealings between mom and daughter. But Kate does find friendship in her neighbors, Marie and Patrick and does not have to go the journey alone. A sweet and bitter story of love, hate, regrets, and forgiveness.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a very interesting story. No wonder you finished it in only 2 days!

    ReplyDelete

Share this