Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Her Sister's Shoes

Her Sister's Shoes Her Sister's Shoes by Ashley Farley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wasn't sure this was my type of book. But I am always open to new authors. Farley's books were recommended by another author friend, Bette Lee Crosby so I decided to give it a chance. Well. I love the Sweeney family, their trials and tribulations but mostly their love for one another and the way they stick together as a family. Sam, Jackie and Faith are sisters who are so different from one another; but that makes them unique. Along with Lovie, their mom, they each take part in running the family business. They are not without troubles - Sam's son is in a wheelchair because of an accident; Faith is married to an abusive husband and Jackie will find out her husband is having an affair....I loved this book so much I am doing something I never do with other series -- starting the next book in the series - Lowcountry Stranger.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this