Friday, July 29, 2016

frizzy hair.....

I am not one who has frizzy hair...or curls...or straight hair.  Guess you can call my hair wavy.  It does curl up at the ends, that is when it is longer.  I try to keep my hair short - full around my face, but never long because I just cant handle it.  Have you ever noticed that we are never satisfied with our hair.  Not the length, not the texture and certainly not the color.  We change all three from time to time and still are looking for more.  I have a sister who has the complete opposite of my hair - very curly and she recently straightened it...I used to get perms when I was younger - because I loved curls.

Well, in this humidity and heat we are having in New York everyone is clamoring for the right way to keep their hair.  I am set for a short doo this weekend since I hate when the hair lays on my neck all sweaty.  But some of us do not want to go through the expense and time it takes to get our hair done.

Avon has helped by making shampoos and conditioners that help...and right now they are on a great sale....buy one (only $8) and get one for 99 cents.

 No matter your hair problem, Avon has the answer....

Daily Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner #883-185
Keep Clear 2 in 1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo #640-946
Reconstruction 7 shampoo #361-650 and Conditioner #361-521
360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo #195-814 and Conditioner #882-959
Ultimate Volume Shampoo #693-478 and Conditioner #693-501
Frizz Control Shampoo #922-308 and Conditioner #916-734

Now only at Avon - enter here




1 comment:

  1. That's a great deal! I have frizzy hair, and I think you're right, that we're never satisfied with our hair.

    ReplyDelete

Share this