Thursday, June 16, 2016

I can't do it...

I try everyday....sometimes all day but that is a dream.  I am happy if I can do it in the morning or afternoon but most of the time I can only do it at night.  I am happy if I do it after dinner but life gets in the way.  I am always busy and my house is constantly having people or children in and out all day.


I love the summer because I get to do it all day, on my patio or on the deck with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.  This summer I plan to go to the beach and do it.....

Do you do it? and when? and how often?

Actually you are doing it right now...............READ

I am a READAHOLIC....in between working full time, watching grandkids and taking care of hubby and the house....how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Around 10:45 at night, I finally get to slip into bed and read my magazines and books. It's usually for only half an hour because I get too tired.

    ReplyDelete

Share this