Friday, June 24, 2016

Fresh and Clean

When I was younger it didnt matter so much to me how I cleaned my face.  Good old soap and water was fine enough.  But the older I got, the more I realized that skin matters and unless you take care of it....you will end up with problem skin, dry skin, flaky skin.  So when in my 20s I started a regimen of washing with a good cleanser and moisturizing with a good moisturizer.
..
Even back then I was an Avon lover and continue to be...and now Avon has come out with a "Fresh Take on Clean"!!


First take their Cleansing Brush...it removes impurities and leaves your skin feeling clean.  With a price of only $24.99 it is so affordable.   (It will go up to $40 soon)  What kind of cleaner do you use?  Anew Cleanser....there is a cream cleanser, there is a foam cleanser and a gel cleanser...whatever your choice it is a bargain right now for an intro special of only $5.99 each.


So click on the brochure to the right to go directly to my estore and browse the book....and check out the cleansers.....before they go up in price....


2 comments:

  1. $5.99 for a cleanser is a good deal. Too bad I don't need any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good because as usual the price goes up in another book or two. I started using it and like it better than my other cleanser...(not Avon)..I like to try all their products so I can honestly tell my customers about it.

    ReplyDelete

Share this