Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excessive shopping..never knew anyone who went overboard like that.....oh wait, I do but never could understand the reasoning behind it. It's things I would never have room for. But Rebecca goes on chapter after chapter possessed with buying fashionable clothes costing money she doesnt have - just to have it. When she overdrafts on her bank account and maxes out her credit cards, she comes up with funny ways to console herself for being in that situation. She is obsessed with shopping and while I thought I wouldnt like the book (not my usual genre) I found myself laughing at the antics and the ways she got in and out of her jams.

Need a light book to get your mind off your troubles......read it and you wont be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this