Sunday, May 22, 2016

When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone When I'm Gone by Emily Bleeker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book starts off with a wife dying of cancer leaving a husband and 3 young children. At first it moved slowly and I wasn't thrilled reading about death especially when I have had some friends who have gone through this type of cancer.

But I always like to give a book a chance so I continued to read it. The more I read the more I could not put it down. Luke's wife passes and she starts to send letters to him at various intervals. Letters that not only tells him of her love for him and things to get him through taking care of the children but also contain secrets he was not aware of.

The plot thickens and I couldn't put the book down because each chapter brought you closer to an amazing story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this