Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pretty Pretty

Well officially it is not summer....not by a long shot.  Between the cold and the rain, I am not sure we will ever see summer.   But the weather man is now telling us that the rest of the week will be in the 80s.  Does that mean we will now start to complain about the heat?

Not me...because I am looking forward to the hot weather....sipping iced coffee on my patio with a book by my side....who is with me?

I am also looking forward to finally planting....havent started yet because I am afraid of freezing the flowers.  My roses aren't even opening yet.  But Mothers Day found me with this lovely plant from my daughter-in-law and family.  It says it needs plenty of water......lol.......no problem there.





1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty, healthy looking plant. What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete

Share this