Friday, May 20, 2016

I know I have one....

Catalogs, brochures, flyers, coupons, newspaper sales.....We get them everyday, come rain or shine.  I have loads of them all over the house.  The coupons I am going to cut out and the books that come with items I want to order; how about those flyers stuck in your door when you get home from work.
Sometimes I get tired of all the paper around, and then I chuck it into the recycling basket and never get to read them.

So I have decided to get smart and from now on I will go online to order items I need; to get coupons for items I pick up at the store; and if I need to shop a catalog - they are usually online.  I try to get my customers to go to the online brochure and order their items from there.

Of course some people need a book in their hands to take their time browsing through the items we sell but most people have no problem going online and browsing through the book.  Are you one of those people?  If so, click on the book below and take your time looking through the great items on sale.  Belong to Ebates - get 3% back.  First time ordering? Use code WELCOME for a discount.....and of course all orders $40+ gets FREE SHIPPING.



Click on book below....




1 comment:

  1. I am one of those people that really like having a book/paper to leaf through to see what I want. However, sometimes when I find what I want on the paper, I will go online to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete

Share this