Monday, May 30, 2016

Black-Eyed Susans

Black-Eyed Susans Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would have given it 3 stars only except I always finish a book no matter how hard it is to get through it. And this one was hard. I kept losing the story as it bounced back and forth from present to past, between Tessa and Lydia. Tessa was found in a grave with other girls...she lived but the story goes on to tell you how she lived after this terrible part of her life and her quest to free Terrell, the man in jail accused of this crime.

Tessa somehow feels he didnt do it and the story continues...I needed to know the who did it, and was surprised at the ending....but too much back and forth in the book for me....gave it 4 stars only because the basic story was good and there was a surprise ending!

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this