Saturday, April 2, 2016

Water water...everywhere

Drink more water...it flushes you, it makes your skin look great.....it helps your kidneys.  OK OK I get it.  So I start drinking more water...I used to drink one bottle - 16 oz....not enough they say (who are "they" anyway?)

I got sick - get sick - of plain water although I drink it.  Try some lemon....but that upsets my stomach.  So I went in search of a water bottle....I have bought several over the past few weeks but found they are either too big or too heavy for my tote bag....

And then I found Savvy Infusion Water Bottle....by the way, in no way did I get paid for this review...in fact not sure they even know I am doing this.  I did get an email asking me for a review on Amazon (where I purchased this bottle)....

I just had to tell everyone how much I really love this bottle...actually here is what I wrote in my review....

"Love it...although I drink water I was getting a bit bored with the bland taste. Thought I would try this water bottle and upon receiving it, put lots of cut up fruit in it. Have no trouble drinking 3 of these bottles each day. Love the fact that even though filled with water (and sometimes ice) it is so lightweight and does not weigh down my tote bag.... "

So if you are looking for a great water bottle try Savvy.....

You wont be disappointed,....


Like me on FB

1 comment:

  1. I get tired of drinking plain water too. Glad to know this bottle worked for you and it's nice that it's lightweight.

    ReplyDelete

Share this