Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nails and then some

I grew up biting my nails.  I hated it but could not stop.  I never had a manicure and even my mother couldnt break the habit.  I think I was in my late 40s when it happened.  A friend gave me a gift certificate to a nail salon and after that I was hooked.

My children were growing up and I treated myself.  I love having manicures/fill ins and find it so relaxing.  One day I even tried a pedicure....not one to have my feet touched....I found it even more relaxing...So every 2-3 weeks I sit in a salon, relax and come out feeling good.....how about you?

This blog was prompted by the great sale Avon is now having on their nail polish.  If you get manicures, take a look at these great colors and prices and then go to my site at http://avon4.me/1bj9mRy to purchase....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this