Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Getting to hate it....

I have no ambition to do it.  Wish I could hire someone else to do it.  It takes all the energy out of me to do it.  But alas I do it every week.  What would happen if I stopped doing it....or found another way to do it?


Supermarket shopping...we all must do it, We all must eat but I have been doing it for over 40 years and it has become a chore.  I do keep a list of things we run out of, but I wish there was another way of shopping.  My supermarket has an online store but hubby loves to shop.  He says he likes to pick up the items and inspect them.  So we go every Saturday morning....two carts, he goes his way and I go mine.  

Of course he comes out with more than I do.  How much food do two people need?  You would think not alot...but we do have 9 grandchildren who are often in and out of our house and therefore, we must have things they like.

But then again that is a good thing.  Love feeding the kids - me, give me an omelet and I am happy!

Like me on FB


2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about the dishes! I don't like doing them, but I have to. It's the same way with grocery shopping. I don't like it either, but you're right, we do have to eat. I think it's neat that you make sure to have stuff your grandkids like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They constantly eat here. Having a sleep over this weekend...hopefully the weather will be good and we can get out for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Share this