Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Where are you?

I cant seem to find you .  You are very evasive.  You run hot and cold.  You are there one day and the next day you are gone.  I am longing for you to come and stay awhile.  You make me happy.  I find I can function better when you are around.  The days are longer and although at night you cool down I still welcome you here.

In this crazy world we live in there is no doubt why you are so fickle.  But I can stand it any longer.  I want you here and now and for many months to come.  I know it will only be for a short time but you are still needed.....the day will be better for it...we all will be.





3 comments:

  1. Nice post! It's usually pretty nice weather here in Southern CA, but the past few days have been cold and windy. My son asked the same thing about Spring just today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Agnes. We had a nice Easter Sunday with lots of sunshine. The last few days are rainy and cool. I can't wait to get outside and enjoy the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Agnes. We had a nice Easter Sunday with lots of sunshine. The last few days are rainy and cool. I can't wait to get outside and enjoy the weather.

    ReplyDelete

Share this