Monday, February 8, 2016

The Beautiful Life of Sofia

The Beautiful Life of SofiaThe Beautiful Life of Sofia by Margaret Azzinaro-Bonacci

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The other shoe did not fall

When I first started reading about the beautiful life of Sofia it sounded so amazing and perfect. Too perfect.....and I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall. I thought something bad is going to happen. It had to happen. Sofia had a perfect life, perfect children and perfect grandchildren. What else would happen to put this book into a 5 star reading. NEVER in all the years I have been reading (and they are many) did I ever expect an ending like this. A twist, a surprise - an amazing ending....that makes you question "Fact or Fantasy?" Bravo Margret.



View all my reviews



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, great review. Definitely makes me want to read the book and find out what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally amazing...please read it...I never would have guessed this ending. Not like any other book...I always try to guess the ending especially if it is a "who dunnit"..this isnt but after reading about how perfect her life was I really thought something terrible will definitely happen...but Sofia's life is quite amazing and the ending will surprise you ... btw thank you for the Avon order...:)

    ReplyDelete

Share this