Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review: The Bitter Season

The Bitter Season The Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Tami Hoag and all her books, but this one was a bit draggy. On one hand I wanted to know the ending - which was a total surprise - on the other hand, the story was dragging to the point of me putting the book down and not picking it up until a day or two later. (I usually read every night.) But the story was a good one - showing what we say and do can damage our children, whether they are foster or our own. Kovac and Liska were put on two different cases - one a recent one where they slaughtered husband and wife; and the other on a cold case which took place 25 years ago. The story skips back and forth between the cases - ending in a blood bath and a surprising who done it ..

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this