Monday, January 11, 2016

53 Letters for My Lover

53 Letters for My Lover 53 Letters for My Lover by Leylah Attar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shayda comes into our lives as someone who has confidence in what she wants but do we really know what we want. She marries someone she is set up with, Hefiz, and while she loves him and has two children with him, she ends up falling madly in love with another, Troy who is wild and unsettling. Her letters go back and forth between her marriage and her affair. Not wanting to hurt her husband she puts off telling him she wants a divorce. It got tiring waiting for her to make up her mind, but finally she does....it becomes a happily ever after story. No twists or turns here; just a love story....

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this