Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Birthday....

My little grandson James will be 4 the day before Halloween.....dont know where the time went to but now my grandchildren are growing way to fast.  It seems like yesterday he was born....in fact I have had two more grandsons after him, one is 3 and the baby is going on 5 months.  While the oldest is now 14 there are still 5 more in between.....yes, I am blessed with 9 grandchildren....all boys....and holidays and birthdays are a big deal whether it is in my house, their house or outside in a hall or restaurant.....

Today we celebrated at a fun place with James.....

The kids ran around and the adults sat and watched....with pizza and cake to end the day.....

By the way, dont want to forget but there is a great discount going on at Avon....instead of buying $40 worth of items to get free shipping look at this....

check it out here....Avon Store

2 comments:

  1. Your grandchildren are all cute/handsome. Wow, all boys! It looks like it was a fun birthday party for all ages. Happy Birthday to your grandson! That is a good deal on Avon. Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. They sure keep me busy...love the different ages....not only can I play with the little ones; but the big ones enjoy great conversations with me.....

      Delete

Share this