Monday, October 19, 2015

Comments

I woke up early and of course while sipping my coffee I decided to check my blog because I love comments.  I also have Statcounter which records how many people went to my blog to read it.  Sometimes I get close to 100 people reading my blog.  And I love that.  I feel blessed to be able to write thoughts down and connect with people.  Probably because I am more of an introvert and this is my outlet.




So today I stopped on over and saw that not only over 100 people saw my blog, but they even shared it....hooray.  And then....the ball dropped.....no one commented.  I love to read blogs also, and I always comment on the ones I find so interesting even if it is a word or two.  I do have one loyal commenter (yes, I love your comments Brenda...we relate probably because of both working in a school) but would like some more..We dont even have to have anything in common.....So dont be shy....leave a word or two.....would like to get to know you.....

I write alot about fashion....since I sell Avon....but there are also posts about books - since I am an avid reader...and sometimes just about nothing in particular because it is the thought of the day....so please comment...this way we can keep in touch....and connect.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned me, I'm so excited! Thanks! I wonder the same thing you do. It says I have over 400 followers, but then only a couple of people ever leave comments. I wish I knew how to have more readers comment also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice who comments and wish more would...even a few words will do. I have the app Stat Counter and it shows how many people go to my sites - over 100 come to this one...where are they??? Always nice to "talk" to you....enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Share this