Monday, September 28, 2015

Some days are better than others

The amazing thing about days is the fact that they are always changing.  So, OK, today I had to go into work early to cover the other secretary and while I dont really mind because that means I get to go home early....today was a bummer.  You see I started it with a tooth ache....and it wasnt going away.  I took Aleve which took the edge off of the pain along with Oragel - a gel that numbs the gums, but I did suffer all day.  Eating cottage cheese for lunch didnt help either.

So I called the dentist and begged him to see me after work because I couldnt stand the pain and he so graciously said to come in by 3:15 pm.  No problem....but upon finishing up my visit I found that I need root canal and the dentist who does this is religious and since it is holiday....wont be back until Thursday....so now I am still waiting, with pain.

But there is a bright side - I got antibiotics which the doc said should take care of most of the pain (nothing yet since I took them at 4 pm) and did manage to drop off my Avon books at both the dentist and the pharmacy....so maybe I will get some new customers....You never know....


The above items can be found here....www.youravon.com/ashapiro   Start planning for the holidays...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your in pain! I hope the antibiotics start working soon. Good luck on getting sales from the books you left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda, still hurting but not as much - have appt for Thursday for root canal :(

    ReplyDelete

Share this