Friday, July 31, 2015

Nail Art

Love doing my nails and found this beautiful style on Google and had to pin it.  Kept a photo and took it to my nail salon and asked the woman who does my nails to do this.....just beautiful.  The best part is even if she did have the polish to do this....Avon does.





But browsing through the pages of the brochure with nail polish I found that there was so many colors to pick from........plus they have metallic top coats such as
Right now there is a special sale......stop by my store and check it out at https://www.avon.com/product/53917/metallic-fringe-top-coat 

The best is it is only $6.00 or any 3 for $8.99....put some fringe on your nails.


1 comment:

  1. Those nails are very pretty! That's a great idea to bring a picture in to your nail salon so they can see what you want.

    ReplyDelete

Share this