Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ceramic Beads

Several years ago I made the purchase of some ceramic beads.....some coral and some blue.  I never really used them to make anything and the other day I was going through my beads, because the Whole Bead Show is arriving in NY next month and I would like to go and do some buying.

I am really in need of some new beads (never have enough)...but before I can do that, I decided I will sell some of my old beads.....got to make way for the new ones.  Besides, hubby said I have absolutely no room for more beads....ha ha....we'll see about that.

Anyway, today I posted two sets of ceramic beads in my shop - just parting with 10 beads...maybe more if the buyer really needs them......

 
 
If you know of anyone who needs beads, please let them know....there are more coming....
 
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...