Monday, February 27, 2012

Forgive me

I have been remiss in my blogging.  You see, as a mom of five children and 7 grandchildren with 8 on the way, I am finding out there just isnt enough time in the day for everything.  Take today....I returned to work after being on recess break for a week.....then returned home to watch two grandsons, when they are picked up.....managed to do this blog between dinner and homework....hubby and I will then shoot over to the supermarket for shopping...Upon return and putting away groceries.....I will be ready for bed.

So when can I blog, - I cannot stay up late as the younger bloggers do, when kids have been put to bed and kitchen cleaned.....I am just not that young.....and I awake at 5:30 am to get ready for work.....so forgive me for not blogging every day....I did try and almost made it.....I even come up with the idea of drafting blogs so that I can just post first thing in the morning....but that doesnt work for me either...I still have a feature to do for BESTeam......

Of course, with no time at all.....I try to read every night also......I just went out and bought yarn because I have decided to try crocheting again....
 

baby hats are first on the list.....when am I going to do this?  AND now BASEBALL season is beginning.....I suppose I can never say I am bored........so I do leave you with this blog....please leave a comment...

1 comment:

  1. No apologies needed! You're a blogger, not the New York Times - you publish when you feel like it.

    Congratulations on your 8th little grandbaby! I'm sure they never stop being wonderful and amazing, no matter how many you have.

    ReplyDelete

Share this