Monday, November 7, 2011

Yesterday I......

sat down in my craft room and got creative.....didnt last long because of migraine and leg pain...wasnt a good day for me....but I did manage to sort some beads for selling and make a beautiful necklace....

My problem is...do I try selling it or keep it for myself....I really like it.....what do you think?

I really love the colorful beads.....not sure, maybe I can make a second necklace to sell......


Meantime, I am now selling supplies.....some of my beads have outgrown their usefulness and I can't justify buying more - there is absolutely no room for more anyway.....so I thought if i sell some, then i would have money to buy more....

 I have a load of these adorable charms....boys and girls.....and they have loops to help being placed on necklaces or even earrings......

These beads are clay....black and white and very light.....I have round ones and oblong ones......I have already made a necklace and earring set from these beads.....check out the store on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Very nice necklace, wonderful beads. If you really love it, you should keep it for yourself... but don't be surprised if people want to buy it off your neck, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazzling Couture the premiere jewelry selection.

    Get free glass bead bracelet with every purchase.
    We provide classy dazzling affordable jewelry
    (Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings) for every day
    woman. Our accessories are tailored to be
    versatile with casual wear and formal wear.
    Please Visit: http://www.dazzlingcouturejewelry.com/
    Contact : customerservice@thedazzlingcouture.com
    FB. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dazzling-Couture/205613036241377

    ReplyDelete

Share this