Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday...lovely Saturday


Today was a ME day.  Have you ever had one of those?  I awoke early.  Stopped to pick up a cup of coffee. DD pumpkin spice. Large. And went in for a manicure but decided to wait on the pedicure. And then went for a haircut.  

And then we were off to some shopping. Took a long ride out to the island to check out living room sets....and we finally decided on one...and it is to be delivered the day before  Thanksgiving.....then on to get some fruit and some wine for the holidays.



I have always loved wine....and have decided to keep track of all the wines I do get and drink....with notes....and of course there is an app for that too......maybe someone will get the hint and buy me a wine cooler....

On that note, I will go sit down on my old couch and relax with my tea (I need company to drink wine) and watch some tv or read my book......have a great weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this