Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Sweet Friday

I believe this was the longest week....five days seemed more like 8....it is dark out in the morning when I leave for work (although after we change the clock this weekend, i hope that is remedied) so when I leave the house I feel like it is the middle of the night - not 7 am......and then since working in a school is hectic, the day does not stop until lunch - where I get an hour reprieve.....and then back to the desk.....3:20 does not come fast enough.

But enough of that, the weekend is finally here, the weather is supposed to be great....what do you have planned.....Besides the usual - get the house straightened and cleaned, some laundry....I plan to work on my beading......and take pictures (been planning it for two weeks now) to take pictures of some beading supplies that I am going to sell.  I am also going to organize my craft room so I will be able to find exactly what I am looking for.....Sounds good?  hopefully by Monday I can really say I did all of the above.


so here's to a good weekend......and if it looks like Fall by you...take some pictures...the leaves are turning here and the trees are just beautiful.....enjoy.......before the snow falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this