Thursday, November 3, 2011

BESTeams Feature

When I brought up the email that gave me what this week's feature was I was delighted that the first shop was Connie of Redemption Art.....Connie I consider a long time friend...she hails from my favorite place in the world (Hawaii) and is always commenting on my blog....so I feel close to her...Her shop is a wonder of many things

   From her vintage jars to her Antique Bucket
   your eyes will water with her many items for sale.....

And then there is Las Flores del Sur with 

all her bracelets.....and I am in love with bracelets.......especially the variety that Marisa has...

         




                     

If that is not enough to set your head into a spin, I stopped on over to Creativity Bugs..to say hi to Sandy and Sue and to see what they have been up to.....

They specialize in handcrafted cards, among other things.....which are so colorful....

                     

Leaving their shop, i headed on over to check out a new shop I never saw before...the name is Gmaellen  ....   and I found out Ellen loves to crochet.....whatever you need, you will probably find in her shop....loads of bags, totes, even jewelry.....a must on the shopping list.....

             this baby blanket is my favorite....I had to put her in my circle...

This feature is brought to you through the efforts of the Etsy Best Team, a group of Etsy business owners who support each other through promotional blog features.
If you are interested, click on the team logo to find out more!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! And thanks for the feature, add, and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a complementary post, thank you so much! I am sharing now!
    XOXO Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Agnes!! Beautiful feature!

    ReplyDelete

Share this