Saturday, October 15, 2011

The day before.....

the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk..........and going to try to relax because walking is not my forte.....but first there is some shopping to be done; some laundry; a manicure; and of course entertaining grandson J who slept over last night.

I might even get to 1. clean the house or read; 2. work on my jewelry and 3. maybe, just maybe, baby will come out today......two trips to the hospital and he has decided not a good time to make his entrance......how can I concentrate on anything else.  You would think this is my first grandchild;  its my 7th and just as precious as all the others.....cant wait to cuddle him......


In the meantime, things have to be done and it is going to be the perfect fall day....so have a great one my fellow bloggers......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this