Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Renovation Continued.......

So yesterday I actually did some housework.....well, actually laundry....the towels are done so we can take showers.....I went to the laundry room and decided to check out the air filter for my central heating/air conditioning and instead of white....it was black.....imagine all the soot and dirt circulating the house.....so decided to change it now instead of waiting for the reno to be done...

Ordered so many things for the reno downstairs including cabinets and ceramic tiles.......now all that has to happen is the contractor does his work.  The refrigerator is ordered and so is the oven..what started out as a bathroom reno in my house got pushed aside to a reno in my son's apartment downstairs due to a leak...



At least all the dirt is still downstairs and not tracked up here......when I finally do my bathroom it will be tracked all over the house.....but that is what owning a house is about I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this