Monday, September 26, 2011

New Etsy Items.....

Sunday I got creative.  I havent been in my craft room all summer....too hot, too tired, too busy....any excuse.  So I have just relisted all  my jewelry.  But alas, fall is here, it is cooler upstairs...enough to open windows and start creating.....



So I decided to get ready for Halloween...making skull earrings, and a bracelet to match...beautiful evil eye bracelet in black and white.....some silver earrings.....and even tried something new....crocheting beads into a bracelet....not sure I like it yet.....will think about it.....

Was upstairs for 3 hours being creative......got my camera to start photographing.....and poof - battery died.....so will have to charge camera and start all over tomorrow......hate it when a plan goes south.....

   until the charge is done........:(

2 comments:

  1. I hate it that your camera was "unresponsive" haha, but glad you got time to spend in your studio. I know I love spending time in mine, but in the summer, it's the kids that keep me out of there, not the heat. :)
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just bought some new paper and stickers for Halloween cards... but I better get them going soon or the holiday will be here and gone.

    ReplyDelete

Share this