Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blogging Tidbits...

What do you like about blogging?  The writing, the commenting, the reading or how about the friends.....I started blogging as a way to vent and "talk"....and then I decided I loved the commenting...those who commented on my blog and also commenting on other blogs....

I loved reading about new people and what they feel and have learned...even their troubles...because I felt people were reaching out to me....and then, I found so many friends out there who I keep in touch with and feel close to even though they are far away....like in Texas or my friends in Hawaii.....



So actually blogging has made the world a smaller place bringing together many people in faraway places....technology...gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this