Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to work

Most people have two week vacations...which must go very fast, and then they are back to work.  I am lucky that I am off the whole summer - two months.....as I work in a school.  But I do find it harder to get back to work.....while two months is a like a dream and I shouldnt complain..I am finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things.


Like getting up early in the morning.....having set meal times....driving back and forth to work.  Are there any other school employees who feel this way.  Of course I am glad I have a job and it affords me all this time off ... so I shouldnt be complaining....but we all complain about something.  I think I felt this way when I was going to school too....come September I really couldnt get into the swing of things.

So if there are any people out there who have this schedule.....how do you adjust to getting back to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this