Tuesday, August 23, 2011

weekend exhaustion.....

Happy things but exhausting anyway....in one weekend I had a birthday party, a block party and a baby shower.....now I know why I like to sit and read my book with a cup of tea.....getting too old for this running around.....

But it was a great weekend....grandson C had his birthday at a miniature golf course, with friends and family and pizza and soda..

.......and birthday cake...........



Then we went on the our annual block party......with food, drinks, games and water slide.....



And then with a little rest, the next day....on to the baby shower........










         


















Grandson #7 due to make his appearance in two months........



And now hopefully a little relaxation until I return to work next week.......summer oh summer, where have you gone?



2 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly: Where has the summer gone? Sounds like quite the exhausting weekend. At the same time, it's wonderful to have people in our lives with whom we can celebrate life's ups and downs, isn't it? Congratulations on another grandchild. Must be exciting and tiring all in one chasing seven little guys around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Laura, cant wait to hold that baby....when they get to a certain age they dont want to sit on your lap anymore...but I still get in those hugs and kisses...just glad I am here to run around after them all...

    ReplyDelete

Share this