Saturday, August 27, 2011

Reading........How many books?

I belong to several book clubs on line...I meet great people, who love to read like me.....also I find alot of great authors and new genres............


In my quest for more books, I have come across many people who read more than one book at a time.....this boggles my mind.....as one book at a time is all I can handle.  Once in a blue moon I will be finishing one book and start on another knowing that in a few hours one will be done and I can concentrate on the next one.

My question..........how many books do you read at a time?  And why?




1 comment:

  1. ONE, I like to keep the characters and all the details fresh in my memory. If I start a second book I would lose some of the details or combine them. Nope one book at a time for this G-ma.

    ReplyDelete

Share this