Monday, August 15, 2011

How do you keep track?

I have been trying to keep track of all the blogs I follow....and feel like I am drowning in a sea of blogs....Is there an easier way?  I  belong to Google Friend and when I check there are over 200 blogs to read through.  Then there is Blog Frog (sorry, my favorite) which is so much easier to keep track on what everyone is talking about.......and then I belong to Networked Blogs which I never get to unless I am finished with the other blogs.....


There is also my blog,on Blogger, keeping it up and responding to all the comments.....I think I need more time....

So many blogs, so little time.......What do you do?

1 comment:

  1. I have the SAME problem! I find that I get to as many blogs as I can, and hope I'm forgiven. I also have stopped commenting on my own blog comments, preferring to visit those people on their own blogs. (Unless, of course, someone has asked a question or posed a point in a debate or something.) I absolutely love visiting other blogs, but, like you, I find that it ends up being the last thing on my plate (that and exercise...no, wait, it's before exercise). Boo.

    Thanks for visiting MY blog, by the way! :-) Hope to see you on the Twitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share this